martedì 6 novembre 2007

About feeds and feed aggregators


Sorry group H…I am late!!
In these days I am trying to be familiar with feeds, bloglines…and to be honest I don’t know what to think about it!! I mean…during the last few weeks I have acquired a lot of new pieces of information on blogosphere and on web tools…and now I am a bit bewildered!…Probably I am not disposed to computer science but understanding and gaining new knowledge take me some time!!…Every thing which is new for me arouses my curiosity and, also this time I’ve tried to understand better these new matters surfing websites such as Wikipedia!
As many of you have already written, an online service such as Bloglines is very useful in saving time and making life easier, above all for those persons who have to manage lots of new feeds, weblogs and so on! In my case, I have not a great deal of web information to manage, but, if in the future I need it, this knowledge will be helpful!!
In order to understand how to exploit Bloglines, I created a folder with my peers’ blogs and I also subscribed some suggested blogs regarding literature and dictionary…right to see how this service works! !

1 commento:

giovisperotto ha detto...

Hi Roby!
I perfectly agree with you when you say that feeds make life easier for those people who have to use computer everyday because of their job. But who knows? It could be our future job, too. So we have to be thankful now that we know that such tools exist and that we can use them.
I'm not so good in using computer as well, as you know. I'm always asking for help. I think that we need time and practice and we have to help each other.
See you later!
Giovi