giovedì 25 ottobre 2007




Hi everybody and welcome to my blog!
Someboby could wonder why I chose this photo!!...Well, because for the umpteenth time I have bought a new bicycle…If I am not wrong…this is the fourth in five years...It is quite a good average, isn’t it?!! Of course, the reason is not because I am a collector!!

Well, ciclying during rush hour is rather dangerous: you have to pay attention not only to cars, motorbikes, buses…but also to that "fabulous"and "useful" vehicle called tram!! Anyway, I think it is a very good alternative to buses crowded with noisy children or to car, and a healthy habit above all for those people who -like me- don’t play any particular sport!
I like having the chance to change ways to reach the places I normally hang out and to notice and discover things I’ve never seen or noticed before.


Two websites I often use are:


  • http://www.musicsite.it/. Everybody happens to listen to a piece of music but to ignore who the artist or the title is...Here I’ll give you a possible solution to satisfy you curiosity!!
    Surfing this site, you can find information, for example, about the soundtracks of films or ads, theme songs, music chats, forum….

  • http://maps.google.it/ . If you don’t know where a street, a square, a restaurant, a shop or whatever else is, you can go to google maps and also to see how to get there from the place where you are. It’s fantastic!

1 commento:

Mary ha detto...

Hi Roby!
In our blogs the welcome message begins with almost the same words! :-)
I've seen that we have (as far as I can see with your two posts) some points in common. For example, I think it's very useful the website you suggested about music. I'm always curious about songs and who wrote it. I think that the soundtrack of "Pirates of the Caribbean" is fantastic (and Orlando Bloom too...), but the best one is certainly that of "The Gladiator". Another thing we have in common is that you visit the maps of google. I discovered it some months ago and I think it's incredible to see the places you were on holiday through a satellite map!
Just one thing: is it possible to write "Everybody happens to listen to"? I don't know, perhaps you are right but to me it sounds strange.
Hope to see you although we are not in the same group anymore.
Bye!
Mary